Saturday, March 26, 2011

Elle Decor Lookbook

Have you had a chance to look at the new Elle Decor Lookbook via Bloomingdale's?  If not...you should definitely check it out.  Here are my favorite bedroom settings (hmm...bedrooms seem to be on my mind a lot, perhaps I'm hoping for a makeover in my own?)

Loove the headboard!! And that ghost chair 
 I really used to hate the color purple, but I must admit, I've grown rather fond of it recently.  It can be such a rich color, and I feel that used in the right way, can give a room a touch of elegance.
 Royal blue seems to be the new "in" color for spring, I have seen it all over at decorating stores.  Can't say that I'm a huge fan, but this picture slightly changes my mind.
 So does this one.  I really love the contrasting patterns.  And that chair = love
 You know me...I love grey.  And that headboard
I'm having an affair with that headboard.  That is how much I love it.  Heaven

All images via Bloomingdale's Lookbook for Elle Decor











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!